New quality of customer service through BitBay Chat
BitBay is one of the top European crypto exchanges. Recently, direct chat with BitBay customer service has been restored on the platform. Additionally, the exchange appeals to its users to take better care of the security of their digital assets.
Chat on BitBay website again available!
BitBay again offers its users instant contact via chat.
“As we have repeatedly stressed, our priority is to educate our users, so we will be happy to dispel your concerns in every aspect of the stock exchange and crypto.
Thanks to the new chat possibilities, our helpline will only be open until the end of the week [i.e. until the end of February – author’s note]”.
– we read on BitBay’s facebook profile.
Since March 1, 2020, BitBay can be contacted by means of a chat on the website and by setting up an application at the Help Center, at this link: https://bitbay.net/pl/pomoc.
What does the new version of the chat give you?
What are the advantages of the new chat?
- In case of a technical problem, the possibility to share your screen and use the video channel to voice call the Consultant,
possibility of efficient video-authorization,
- easy accessibility straight from any BitBay.net subpage. You can find the chat in the lower right corner.
- After support hours (9:00 – 17:00), BitBay Bot will help you with a wide range of questions.
Increase the security of your funds with the Google Authenticator application!
That’s not all. The Exchange once again reminds how important it is to take care of the security of your funds and account on the trading platform. How to do it? Use Google Authenticator!
Below is an instruction from the stock exchange on how to do it:
- Download the Google Authenticator application.
- Click on your login in the top right corner of the exchange panel.
- Go to the Security Settings tab.
- Enable GA security.
- Scan the QR code.
- Enter authorization code from the application.
- Check your e-mail and enter authorization code
- And… ready!
After enabling GA, your account will verify all the most important operations such as login, withdrawals or settings changes, which will protect you from attacks by unauthorized persons who want to deprive you of your funds. Remember, you are largely responsible for the security of your funds.